tisdag 4 februari 2014

We demand an end and great scrutiny and amendment of Social Services in Sweden !

We demand an end and great scrutiny and amendment of Social Services !
As a journalist, so I examined the social council illegal CYPA care they are doing around the country!
On Facebook , it has created lots of groups where thousands of people have been exposed to the same thing , and events ! I have been reviewing and had personal experience of CYPA since 1999 ....
Today I received news that my son should be left in the CYPA until further notice !
I want to introduce myself : I am well-educated journalist , Security Guard , Psychologist , Cook , And heavy traffic trained . I drink no alcohol use snus and smoke , I do not either! I want you to check through these films carefully and read everything and take an idea about who I am and how I work !
I'll ancestors this event at Sergels Torg in Stockholm . On 29 March 2014, a Saturday , and will also have an entertainment by famous people. Now I want this spread like wildfire on Facebook and other forums so that as many people as possible to get there!
I will invite Parties who will be with because it is Election year so we'll see which party that stands for human rights ! ?
Seeking active that can Help me and all who would arrange the sound systems MM
In the movies , you will see how the social welfare board made ​​me homeless after a death threat against the family. During this time I got to meet many homeless who fought for his life. So the event is also about homelessness in Sweden that I do not agree !
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC63NaZeWFQAlpMJT1UMgXqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFjroomU-YKarlstad for diversity against racism.
Anyone who can help around this to contact me on my page or by e-mail !
Torbjörn Lundqvistjournalist
Torbjörn Lundqvist VF frilans.journalist @ hotmail.sePublished: 2014-02-02 21:14 © 2014Visa more

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar